About Department of Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics was established in the year 2005. It offers courses which lead to the B.Sc. degree in Mathematics, Supporting Courses for students majoring in Computer Science and also Optional Courses for all majors. This course gives you the opportunity to explore mathematics in greater depth. This course is recommended if you really enjoy mathematics and intend to study the subjects in Higher Education, or to follow a course which makes substantial use of Mathematics. In 2012 we have also introduced a new course B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Application.
- Integrated development of rural students and empowering them for social transformation.
- To provide facilities for academic excellence
- Training and professional skills and job placement.
- To enable students to become agents of Social transformation by imparting skills and Social analysis.
Objective of the Course
- To give quality based value Education.