Limited number of scholarships is available on first cum first serve basis without any caste discrimination on following conditions
1. Collect the Blank Application Form from the College Office on payment of Rs 100/-
2. Submit the filled in application with all documents mentioned below.
3. DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
- Transfer & Conduct Certificate (Original and Xerox Copy).
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent grade certificate in Original and Xerox copy.
- Migration / Recognition Certificate (for other state / other university students).
- 3 Passport size photographs 2.5” x 2” of the Student.
- One Pass port photo each of both father and mother / guardian / spouse.
- Community Certificate in original and one Xerox copy attested by a gazetted officer.
- Address Proof – Copies of Ration Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License.
4. Submit the filled in Application in the college office and collect the Acknowledgement.
5. Attend the interview with preferably both the parents when called for.
6. Pay the prescribed fee once selected.
7. Collect the Identity Card and attend classes.